Beware – Blue-Green Algae at the Lake

Please beware that there is Blue-Green Algae at the Nature Reserve Lake. We are taking steps to help control it and ask to please ensure no pets enter or drink from the water as it is very poisonous. If you need more information and signs to look out for please see the link attached. https://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/blue-green-algae/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s